Are you thinking of studying in Halifax, Nova Scotia?
We can help.
- Help finding suitable accommodations
- Pick up and drop off at the Halifax airport
- Help with your orientation to the Halifax area, including a tour of the city
- Assistance during your stay with such matters as
- opening a bank account
- car purchase
- obtaining a local cell phone
- health care
- government relations
- finding a place of worship
- Emergency accommodations arranged
- Serving as an emergency contact should urgent matters arise that you need our help with
Coming to a new country to study can be a little scary. Arriving in an unfamiliar city with a different language, culture, laws and climate can all present challenges.
We can help you meet those challenges successfully and confidently, by providing you with assistance and support during your time in Halifax.
We are retired Canadian government workers who have lived in Halifax for over 40 years. Having hosted several foreign students in our home we have a good appreciation for the needs of visiting students.
Our all-inclusive rate of $400 Cdn will give you peace of mind that you're not alone when you embark on your new adventure of study in Halifax.
Halifax is awesome!
If you've found this site, you probably already know that it's a great place to study. As a major port on Canada's east coast, it has a rich history dating back centuries. This history has shaped its unique culture, and made it a popular destination for immigrants and visitors from around the world.
With its several universities, colleges, arts schools, and technical and language institutes, students represent a significant portion of the city's population.
Known as a safe and vibrant city, Halifax has year-round recreational activities. And it's nightlife is famous! With it's many nightclubs, restaurants, pubs and other attractions concentrated in the downtown area, students can enjoy a rich cultural and social experience.